Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it looks great! tabbed browsing is now in full effect, cool autofill, and has more standard compliance (a few problems i had with sites are now gone.
).

get it from Software Update!

AND EHMAC LOOKKS GREAT!!!

Phil

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Downloadiing now! Sweet, about time we got a "legal" update to this already awesome browser!

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I like the implementation of tabbed browsing in Safari. It's a lot better than Camino (at least, in my not-so-humble opinion)

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
The interface is confused.

Brushed metal for the outside but when I now use the Bookmarks Bar the drop down is Aqua?

I already threw out the old Safari, was this the same?

I think not.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Wow!! the new Safari is much nicer
I have the option to save passwords, better access on secure sites.
What more do I need.
LUV YA APPLE!! :D

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Me like!!! Seems a little slower on some things, but its absolutely great otherwise...

·
Registered
590 Posts
I didn't realize there was a version .9.
I had to download it before I saw it in software update...

So far so good....

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Seems like a solid improvement. I did discover one machine had Safari unexpectedly quit after the upgrade. A quick poke around the crash logs indicated Pith Helmet was responsible. It is a hack someone did. Trashed a couple of Pith Helment files and voila. perfecto!

Lookin' good!

Although clicking on smilies still does that annoying cursor jump...

:cool:

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Is this an upgrade or another stand alone vers to download? Will handle it later in the day.

BTW Strongblade - How about those Sens!!

·
Registered
590 Posts
One bug I can't figure out is the 'home page' button, no matter where I set my home address should default to it always goes to my service providers address.

It's driving me quite mad

I've set it in the apps preferences and I've set it in System prefs, it just won't stick

twitch twitch

Any ideas?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts