ehMac banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
tilting at windmills
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I log in every day to check on all the new posts since I logged in the previous time. Every time I log in, the starting page telle me that there are x number of new posts (today it said 405 new posts). However, when I click on "New Posts" I only got 69 posts. This has been happening for the last two or three months. I never get more than one page of new posts.

Why is there a difference between the number of new posts I actually get to see and the number reported on the starting page?

Cheers

·
Registered
60 Posts
tilt said:
Hi,

I log in every day to check on all the new posts since I logged in the previous time. Every time I log in, the starting page telle me that there are x number of new posts (today it said 405 new posts). However, when I click on "New Posts" I only got 69 posts. This has been happening for the last two or three months. I never get more than one page of new posts.

Why is there a difference between the number of new posts I actually get to see and the number reported on the starting page?

Cheers
I'm just guessing, but is it possibly a difference between the number of posts made and the number of threads you see?

·
tilting at windmills
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You put it better than I did, thanks Jeremy. I guess that is why I see a difference. The number of POSTS versus the number of THREADS. Thanks again.

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts