Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmmm. I'm far from a pro, but the SWF export has to be kinda nice --> right from PS or IR. They used to be able to work something with Illustrator, but I guess now that was also made possible with this new PSCS.

looks kinda interesting, but I recall this guys selling me on this revolutionary product coming out. Wonder if this is it. They may need someone to work these presents correctly. I see nothing groundbreaking from this.

what's up wih this activation? Trying to bring some of that piracy to a halt??

·
ehMac KungFu Master
5,768 Posts
A few things to note about the new CS products:

1. They require OS X (its about time they get OS 9 users to pay attention)
2. Acrobat 6 is a Cocoa app, not sure if the others are though (could be Mach-O format)
3. Product activation is COMING on the Mac (Windows only at this time)
4. A rumour site claims they removed the dynamic content authoring in Golive (boneheaded if true)
5. InDesign 3 ROCKS (I tried a beta) and is FAST

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
"I think it is a good idea that Adobe tries to halt some of the piracy of their apps.. "

What do you mean?

·
Premium Member
2,465 Posts
"I think it is a good idea that Adobe tries to halt some of the piracy of their apps.. "

What do you mean?
The message I got from this is "stealing is bad." Don't you agree? It's what my parents taught me.

Cheers :-> Bill

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Activation drives me insane, I have an Office 2000 Pro I can't use because the product activation doesn't work, it claims the CD Key is invalid,

And here is the kicker, I got is directly from Microsoft.

Activation is lame, when your talking about a $600 software package, spend 2 bucks and include a dongle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts