Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received the latest .Mac Connection email from Apple and learned of this. For beginners and those who want to know a bit more about OS X, Apple's put up a somewhate interesting mix of movies and training materials.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> We added a new link to the Member Benefits page today, providing exclusive .Mac member access to Getting Started with Mac OS X v10.2 (Jaguar). This collection of more than 80 online learning modules covers the Jaguar basics. Whether you're new to Mac OS X or one of the rest of us who's just never really had time to explore the details of how it works, you're likely to find these online learning modules interesting and helpful. Each one contains a QuickTime movie plus Practice and Tips panels, and you can watch them in whatever order fits your needs and interests.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apple should give this free with all new consumer level Macs. It'd help those switchers who probably think that clicking the red (x) button in the top-left of the window quits an app. :D

·
Canadian By Choice
5,141 Posts
Jeez, I just spent $70 to get the exact same program on CD. Rat's..... It is good for educating people about OS X though and my wife is battling through the sections.

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by used to be jwoodget:
Jeez, I just spent $70 to get the exact same program on CD. Rat's..... It is good for educating people about OS X though and my wife is battling through the sections.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The exact same?

Where do you get this CD, sounds like something I would be interested in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts