Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to EhMac ,
I am a brand new neighbour, very impressed with this site and looking forward to participating .
My Mac is very important to me and I am going to be looking for an upgrade very shortly.
I would be interested if any members are EX Apple employees as I myself worked for Apple in Toronto from 1981 to 1990.
That doesn't mean I'm technically proficient !
just a convinced Mac user. I'm sure I will get much benefit from my association with EhMac.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,494 Posts
Welcome to ehMacLand, HURON. Where might Grand Bend, ON be in our fine land?

·
Premium Member
30,887 Posts
Welcome aboard. Ask away about your Mac and come join the riff raff in Anything Else :D

The Grand Bend area was likely occupied LONG before there WAS an Ontario or a Canada Dr. G. :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
Hi Huron
Welcome to ehMac
I have passed through Grand Bend a few times, mostly on my way from Her to Lonond , then on my way to Sauble Beach or Port Elgin. I havent been up that way for a few years.
Anyway, It is cool to see someone from your arearepresented here on ehMac. Feel free to check out all the sections and ammenities, and chip in when you feel like it.

·
Premium Member
8,815 Posts
Welcome, Huron!

·
Canadian By Choice
117,494 Posts
HURON, found it on a map. It is a part of ON I have not seen.

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
Dr G
Lake Huron is such a fine, lake many folks call it Great.
Im guessing Grand Bend , has a population of about 5,000 souls? .....and maybe a couple of doxies too. It is a popular Summer destination with it's Lake Huron beach front going on for quiet a ways in each direction.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcome ! that's nice !
For anyone who hasn't found Grand Bend yet it is on Lake Huron's Sunshine Coast about one hour Nor'West of London Ontario.
Nice chatting .

·
Registered
124 Posts
Grand Bend is a lovely part of the world. Did alot of very fine windsurfing there over the years. Beautiful clean westerly winds and georgeous beaches. Drank beer as well. Equally notable

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Brings back memories Huron. I took my Radar training at RCAF Clinton and many a weekend was spent at Grand Bend. Grand Bend was wet and Clinton was dry.
Welcome to ehMac.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts