Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
5,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This sounds SOOOOOO cool and exactly what I have been waiting for, for so long. MacCentral has live reporting here.

What I love so far....

"The Apple music service will offer one-click downloads. You can use iTunes to "browse" the entire music store by genre, artist and album. Apple is offering music tracks not available anywhere else, including Bob Dylan, U2 :D
, and others."

· Premium Member
5,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
MacDaddy, sent my feedback already. Told them my Visa is burning a hole in my pocket! Please, everyone let them (politely) know that we REALLY want this service ASAP!!!

I'm getting a lot of busy messages and errors. Not too surprising really.

· Premium Member
5,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I was wondering that too Stinand. Right away iTunes told me I could browse but not purchase. My guess is iTunes sends the IP number and they can tell from that or something.

*Sigh* was really hoping to buy some tunes today. :(

· Premium Member
5,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Was thinking more about the US only thing at it might actually make sense...

It would be kind of cool if there was a Canada specific iTunes store... sure you could buy everying the US one had, but it would be better I think if it highlighted bands like BNL, Avril, Tea Party etc... etc....

I think this would be a great thing for Canadian music and it would be good if other countries could browse and buy other countries music stores...

Apple has signed with the big 5, but aren't there other Canadian specific lables as well?

Anyway, just a thought. Either way, sure wish I could shop at Apple US music store today. :(

· Premium Member
5,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Re: 99¢ US... yeah, wish it was just a bit lower.

Its right at that point where its ok, but not that great... Had it been 49¢ or something....

Well, either way I have lots of Songs picked out that I want to buy. Some 80's tunes that I would never buy the whole album for. Some top 20 songs that I like, but would never buy the album for.

For me, that's the biggest thing.. there are so many song, that I don't want to buy the whole album for. Those that I do like, I've bought already.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.