Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
2,945 Posts
If you want to watch the announcement its on MSNBC
in WM of course

· Premium Member
2,945 Posts
EVERYBODY: go to apples feedback section and tell them to hurry up with a Canadian version, let them know how much we want this!!! I already have over half a dozen things picked out that I want!!

here is the URL http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunes.html

already setup for the new services!

· Premium Member
2,945 Posts
It would be kind of cool if there was a Canada specific iTunes store... sure you could buy everying the US one had, but it would be better I think if it highlighted bands like BNL, Avril, Tea Party etc... etc....

I think this would be a great thing for Canadian music and it would be good if other countries could browse and buy other countries music stores...

Hold that thought

my business partner and I are working on an online music download site (Paid) specifically for Independant Canadian Bands. Our goal is to help them reach a broader audience with lower costs (IE, if they have their recordings but cant afford distro and duplication). Right now we are looking at our options for services (IE Hosting) as well as looking for a coder that would be able to code up the shopping cart (?).
I will keep you postd on that!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.