Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Late Night with Craig Ferguson, I saw what appears to be a new ad with Sir Paul singing the opening track from Memories Almost Full called Dance Tonight. He appeared to be playing a ukulele.

·
Premium Member
8,815 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
XX)
It's okay from apple to stray away from the silhouettes sometimes.
But that just scared me. For some reason it reminded me of "Tom Goes To The Mayor"

·
Premium Member
15,710 Posts
Okay, I love the commercial, regardless of what it also says about burying the feud between Apple and Apple (so why mention it, right?).

Paul McCartney's image is as iconic as "iPod." It's so fitting. I'm glad he has shoes on though.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Okay, I love the commercial, regardless of what it also says about burying the feud between Apple and Apple (so why mention it, right?).

Paul McCartney's image is as iconic as "iPod." It's so fitting. I'm glad he has shoes on though.
Are you certain it actually IS Paul? :D

turn me on deadman, turn me on deadman.....

XX)

·
Premium Member
8,815 Posts
Spot on! I thought likewise. Truly the meeting of TWO icons. I was originally going to post something about a seismic event that this commercial is... but, that might have put it over the top.

I'll tell ya one thing, though: it probably made dear Steve Jobs' YEAR! :love2:

·
Premium Member
3,752 Posts
He's playing a mandolin for Job's sake!!
True, but it sure sounds pretty close to the ukulele his has been playing on his world tour a couple of years back... Easy listening stuff... Quite pleasant actually.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts