Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering with the lack of hardware news at Macworld and the twentieth anniversary coming this month, any new Mac
whispers for that day. Anybody. Just wondering.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
I haven't hear any reliable reports of new Macs on that date, but rumours about new Macs before the end of January are flying all over the web.

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
I saw a screen shot from the re-worked 1984 commercial that showed 01/24/04. People have been saying that Apple did that because there is a big announcement coming. With all the false rumour lately.... I'll believe it when I see it!

I think we will see something in the near future but I don't think it will be ground breaking.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I will say it one more time: a new iMac... the iMac AV with integrated iSight! At a very low price point it would revolutionize video conferencing! And there is a market for that: office, family, teens, etc... I just dont see it coming in january, something like that would have to be at a conference with a rev of iChat AV....

·
Canadian By Choice
5,141 Posts
Makes sense Mantat - maybe with a 1.4-1.6 GHz G5......

I'm addicted to Apple announcements (and software updates). It's been almost a week since the last one..... Getting edgy..... C'mon Apple. Gimme something.... Even a bug update..... I know you have stuff I want......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts