Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my macbook, Its white with 1 gig of Ram and an 120gb harddrive... ITs so Shiny!!!!!:D

·
Registered
92 Posts
I ?third? that :)

·
Registered
923 Posts
I just got my macbook, Its white with 1 gig of Ram and an 120gb harddrive... ITs so Shiny!!!!!:D
...I'm totally jealous.

To all the Macbook users out there: how do you find the screen real estate? Are you left wanting more, or is it "just right"?

·
Registered
92 Posts
...I'm totally jealous.

To all the Macbook users out there: how do you find the screen real estate? Are you left wanting more, or is it "just right"?
I'm doing a lot of reading and writing for university and at first, I thought I'd need an external monitor. After one year on my MacBook, I've never used one. I use exposé a lot, and I think that single little feature somehow compensate for the small screen.

·
Registered
56 Posts
...I'm totally jealous.

Well, since my laptop is an addition to my desktop with a 19 inch LCD, its fine...its my secondary computer, for uni. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got my macbook 3 weeks ago, and im totally loving it. Like in deep love with it.

The screen is actually just right imo, I do some photoshop, illustrator work etc and its perfect for me.

Only complaint is the GMA 950, if Apple gave it a better vid card, then I wouldn't have debated between MB and MBP for so long. But Im still really really happy with my MB.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts