Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW just hooked up my new 20 gig iPod and all I can say is WOW! within in 10 min my 1500 hundred songs where loaded and I am ready to go. I really cant see any mp3 player to be any easier to use.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
wonderings - Just 2 days after mine.
Though be careful of the included case. Check in the Mac Help & Troubleshooting section, my iPod is two days old and its getting really scuffed up, and worst of all its not rubbing against anything. But now it has character, its still easy to read the screen and works awesomely.

Congrats on your purchase!

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
We are in Las Vegas finally, and we picked up the ipod we bought on ebay...2nd Generation 10 Gig...it is really really cool! the wife loves it...so does everyone else though! ...does anyone know if there is an apple store in Vegas?? if so I am going to head there while we are here...Merry Christmas all...Mark

·
Registered
454 Posts
The apple store in the fashion show mall is pretty damn cool, but I suggest you don't go there unless you want to spend way tooo much money, not only is Apple there, but the other stores in this upscale mall are tempting too.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Wonderings – after about a year's worth of use, my daughter's iPod had a screen that was badly scuffed and difficult to read even though it was constantly in a case. Fortunately, a little Autosol and elbow grease and it was clear as glass again. :D

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
cool thanks for the link!! I think we will be in trouble now! does anyone need anything while were down? we are in Vegas until the 3rd of January...so if you want something let me know! we are just chilling out now...the ipod froze on me and I did a search to figure out how to reset it....freaked me out! but all seems to work awesome! talk to ya later! and yes I do still want the duo 230! cheers, Mark

okay my brother and his woman just told me the Apple store is in the Fashion mall which is right by treasure island! so tomorrow we are off to the store! hope they celebrate boxing day!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts