Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding the ETA for the new iMacs to Future Shop. Any employees on here maybe with the inside scoop? The website still has the old machines listed at the old prices.

I've got a fully loaded Future Shop card burning a hole in my pocket here people!

I left Macs for PC's 10 years ago, and I think it's high time I came back to my first love. ♥

Anyone? :heybaby:

·
Premium Member
1,842 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding the ETA for the new iMacs to Future Shop. Any employees on here maybe with the inside scoop? The website still has the old machines listed at the old prices.

I've got a fully loaded Future Shop card burning a hole in my pocket here people!

I left Macs for PC's 10 years ago, and I think it's high time I came back to my first love. ♥

Anyone? :heybaby:
Sorry, all I know is that they have been knocking off $300 on the old machines, also to those who bought within last little while.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update... kinda...

So I got all excited this morning when I visited Future Shop's website and saw the "Say Hello to the new iMac and Mac Mini!" banner on their front page, but when you click on it, it brings you to a page with the old iMacs at discounted prices.

WHY MUST YOU TOY WITH MY HEART, FUTURE SHOP! :yikes:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, unfortunately I've got to go with Future Shop because I've got a Future Shop card to put it on. ^_~*

·
Registered
24 Posts
You're kinda in the same boat as me with Best Buy. I have a large store credit with them and I've been waiting for the new 17" MBP but the date keeps getting bumped. I was originally given a late February availability and then early March and last week their website showed March 14 as a release date, but today on FutureShop's site (FutureShop and BestBuy are the same company so I would imagine availability/release to the be the same between them) the unit says it will be released April 9, 09'! WTF :mad:
At this rate I'll get it just after Windows 7 SP1 is out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts