1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,887 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought the article said that they wouldn't be available for 8-12 weeks? Are you sure you aren't thinking of the iTRIP?

If you do get some iFM's I'd like to grab one from you! Do you guys deliver?

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Apparently the itrip is going to start shipping anyday now...if your one of the first on the list. The guy there told me that they had over 10,000 backordered. All I have to say to that is...WOW.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Looks cool...but I am tired of them announcing cool products and then saying, "sorry...you have to wait."

Get the iTrip to market already!!! I am tired of waiting for it. What a bunch of dorks.

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
The difference between iFM and iTrip is that the former lets you listen to FM radio on your iPod and the latter lets you broadcast your iPod tracks on your FM radio.

Just my two cents here, but the reason I listen to my iPod in the car is because I can't bear to listen to the dreck that is shovelled onto FM radio...so iFM is a no-go for me.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ahhh yes Patrick. True True. But I listen to the CBC. Sometimes I get tired of listening to my own music so I like to hear other stuff...news, talk radio etc...

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
[shameless plug]

London Drugs has started selling Griffin Products, we have the PowerMate and iCurve in stock now, as well as a few other smaller products. I heard we'll be getting the iTrip, and I would assume we would ba at least able to order the iFM.

So Pamela, you could avoid shipping charges from the east!

--PB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts