CIO of CYA
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New host of the "Price Is Right" is...
...Drew Carey?
The "Price Is Right" for Drew Carey!

Posted Jul 23rd 2007 5:46PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: TV

Comedian Drew Carey confirmed to David Letterman today that he is indeed going to take over for Bob Barker as host of "The Price Is Right."

In a taping for tonight's episode of "The Late Show," Carey told Dave, "It's a done deal. I'm the new host of "The Price Is Right.'"

Drew told Dave that he found out the deal was complete while he was waiting to come out for the show. The deal is so fresh, Drew doesn't even know when he begins!
Seems too boring a job to hold his interest to me.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=269773&GT1=7703

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,940 Posts
Yep, Drew Carey is bad news for the show. He won't last a year IF it is true.

It would be just like him to pull a joke on Letterman.

He won't be kissing the ladies like Bob used to. I mean who would want to kiss his butt, never mind that face! :D

·
Palindromic Pooch
10,621 Posts
I know, HE. The (unintended) implication is that women used to kiss Bob Barker's butt, which is highly unlikely, since they would have had to find it first.

(Shudder.)

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,940 Posts
Women were thrilled to kiss Barker. I suggest they will be more thrilled to Kiss Drew's opposite end given his charisma to women. He has zero sex appeal and most of the audience and draw comes from women. Everybody get it now?

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
"TPIR started the day I was born on September 4, 1972." Interesting. Bono's birthday is Sept. 4th, 1960. It was changed from May 10th, 1960 due to an error on his birth certificate. Very interesting .............

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.