Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, its not totally new as we tried it quite some time ago and it never took off that quick. This time, I'm determined to make it a success! If ehMac members could help, that'd be great! If you know of any French Canadian Mac users out there, please let them know about the forum! Also, if you know any good Mac news sites that could spread the information, please send them a message! The new forum will most likely be listed on http://www.macsurfer.com/ (The very first stop when I fire up the browser at lunch). Hopefully with your help, it will get listed on a few other Mac news sites.
Merci!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Quelle bonne idée. J'adore parler Français. Pour corriger le français, on peut écrire le message avec le logiciel "Mail" et utilise le spellchecker (mot français??), dictionnaire Français. J'ai eu des ordinateurs Apple/Mac pour plus de dix ans et j'ai hâte de voir le WWDC qui aura lieu bientôt.

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Good idea, although I am always reticient to ring-fence participants. The ideal scenario is of course if this becomes a bilingual zone. I guess you have to start somewhere.

May I suggest that you post on the francophone newsgroups such as fr.comp.sys.mac.materiel and fr.comp.sys.mac They are quite lively forums that should respond well.

By the way: how do you read newsgroups in OS X? Used to do this from Outlook on my W2k machine but as you know from yesterday's groovy post on how to get rid of Oulook, this is no longer the case...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts