Premium Member
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Glasgow (the original one, y' ken).

Anyone going to the opening? :D

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
As a noob here, I am interested in what goes on at an Apple Store opening. Is there cheaper prices, free schwag, or just the bragging rights for being #12 or whatever place you hold in line.

Steve
From Apple's website:

To celebrate our Grand Opening, we’re featuring a sweepstake and a variety of presentations, demos and workshops — all free of charge.

T-Shirt Giveaway
The first 1,500 people through the doors on August 25th will receive a free Apple T-shirt.

Grand Opening Sweepstake
Enter the Grand Opening Sweepstake to win a Digital Lifestyle Collection that includes a 13-inch black MacBook and a silver 4GB iPod nano. No purchase necessary. Submit your entry before 7.00 pm on Thursday August 27th. Read the Terms and Conditions.
And then, of course, there is the bragging rights....

·
Premium Member
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dang!! I just missed it. That could have made a nice day trip for... a couple of us.
Too true, mact. I'll be letting Jobs know just how poor his timing is on this one. :D

Er ... you all back home already? :eek:

(Or are you surfing in Stuttgart?)

·
Registered
358 Posts
I WAS posting/surfing in Stuttgart when I made the post but am back home now (as you well know :D )

I would really appreciate you cc'ing me on that email to Jobs about is lack of timing on that store opening. It would have been nice to have a little more contact with him about our itinerary etc. LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts