Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I wanted to introduce myself. I am one of the new moderators brought on board to help run this forum. I’ve owned iMac’s since about 2009 and my entire household owns iPhones and iPads. I am looking forward to becoming a productive member of this site.

·
Premium Member
16,021 Posts
I wanted to introduce myself. I am one of the new moderators brought on board to help run this forum.
Welcome aboard, and as I mentioned to Peter, hopefully your time can be spent enjoying the forums rather than having to do any moderation.

- Patrick
=======

·
Premium Member
17,991 Posts
It would be lovely to see ehMac return to tech-focused discussion. The political mud-slinging seems to have driven away many of those interested in Apple / Mac issues... or at least, left folks with a sour taste in their mouth and unwilling to participate. I know that my own desire to come here is much lower than it used to be... I remember the days when any Apple event was heavily anticipated, watched and immediately commented on, and discussed for weeks afterward. Nowadays an Apple Event passes by sometimes with nary a comment....

Thank you, I am hoping to get a lot out of this forum. It covers all of the tech I’m interested in. 😀

1 - 5 of 5 Posts