Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interesting little YouTube video.

I guess they have to motivate the Microsoft staff somehow. Still, kind of strange and lame at the same time.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hehe,

they're doing the Bus Stop dance move.
Those that loved dance music of the late 80's to early 90's remember this at clubs with the famous track Follow Me by Aly-Us.

I actually LOVE the multiple monitor wall setup! I cannot imagine how many video cards where used on a server setup - or did they use multiple desktops??

Curious why Apple Stores didn't conceive this intially?

This whole coloured shirt thing is getting really boring as well.

·
Premium Member
10,314 Posts
As a customer, I'd be all like WTF? Do they even realize why we're here? On the other hand, the girl in the green shirt is kind of a hottie.

·
Premium Member
4,485 Posts
Even my 13 year-old caught it. "That's 5 minutes of not helping customers or selling anything; what's the point?"

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
I hate that song with a passion... you would have thought microcrap would have tried to find their own identity in a store instead of take the look and feel of an Apple store and try to duplicate it... that in itself causes it to fail... the horrible attempt at a choreographed routine also fails...

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Be glad Ballmer wasn't there dancing with them. Be very glad.
I don't know about that. He may have thrown a couple of chairs into the mix!

·
Hoes R US
1,925 Posts
I'm not positive but I think the song in the background is a remake of that line dancing classic by Billy Ray Virus, "Achy Breaky Heart" which is what Gates will have when he sees Microserf's results in the next Q or two. Ballmer will not be in charge past 2010.:D

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
The song is I Gotta Feeling - Tonight Is Gonna Be a Good Night by the Black Eyed Peas... I know because I hate it... it makes my skin crawl... like microcrap...

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Be glad Ballmer wasn't there dancing with them. Be very glad.
I noticed not too long after the iPhone came out, that Ballmer related postings have been unusually quiet on the 'net. Guess he's just given up making himself look like a jackass whenever he's commenting about Apple. :baby:

·
Left The Building
8,381 Posts
Spotted this in a comment on AppleInsider and thought I'd share it here - check out the woman in the white t-shirt at around the 2:15 mark in the video (if you can make it that far without barfing). Looks like she's shoplifting something while dancing, but it could be that she's just stowing a magazine or something.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
That's embarrassing.

Good song, though. ;)

·
Tritium Glow
7,141 Posts
Spotted this in a comment on AppleInsider and thought I'd share it here - check out the woman in the white t-shirt at around the 2:15 mark in the video (if you can make it that far without barfing). Looks like she's shoplifting something while dancing, but it could be that she's just stowing a magazine or something.
I hold you personally responsible for making me watch this till 2:20...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts