Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
noticed recently while upgrading to OS 10.2.3 that MYOB has IMPROVED...crashes that I used to duplicate have gone....and things seem a lot zippier, including the printing.

Shame this product is completely gone from the CDN market. been using it for years 4-5 versions back.

Quickbooks finally was announced for Canada, but they make no mention of MYOB importing and it's TRES expensive.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Actually, MYOB has been repackaged into quickbooks for Mac. It is actually just MYOB renamed and changed to the quickbooks version
http://www.quickbooks.ca/mac/

It would be really nice is there was a real Canadian company that fully supported the Macintosh Platform and not just giving it a half-assed attempt as Intuit does.

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Yeah, I can confirm what dthompson101 says.
(Not that he needs confirmation)

I have not run the program yet but have seen the box and all the screen shots look exactly like MYOB Accounting Edge.....

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by focal:
noticed recently while upgrading to OS 10.2.3 that MYOB has IMPROVED...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What about upgrading to 10.2.4?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heart:
Yeah, I can confirm what dthompson101 says.
(Not that he needs confirmation)

I have not run the program yet but have seen the box and all the screen shots look exactly like MYOB Accounting Edge.....
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh....that sucks...but it's nice to know that I'm not missing much then.

As for 10.2.4...I just upgrading and everything works great with my Account Edge

I guess Quickbooks then is the version 2 that was announced in the States over a year ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts