Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! This board seems like a pretty happenin' place. I'm kinda dissapointed that I didn't come across it earlier.

Anyways, I just recently setup a slashdot-style site geared towards Canadian Mac users. This is just another one of my little fun projects. I'm hoping to create a somewhat informal environment where users can post their own articles/experiences about stuff ranging from deals to software updates to even showing off your own iMac aquarium if you really wanted to. Anything is cool.

It's pretty empty right now, but if you wanna check it out, here's the URL:

http://www.myapple.ca

I'm not sure if there will be much interest, but please feel free to register and submit your own articles (Can be stuff you wrote yourself or even news you found on other sites). Any constructive feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks..!

phil

G

·
Looks like Lars has found a new home!
LOL!

I knew at least someone would indeed comment on this the day I joined his site (if not the same hour I did).

Yeah, new home... that's it!
Try that being like one of the 7 forums I constantly post to and one of the like 20 Mac sites I visit daily. ;)

I'm not quite sure why you have a "thing" about me and always making stupid comments. In fact, you complaining I make stupid comments here on ehMac is quite funny after seeing what you just posted.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey thanks, hope you check it out once in a while.

on a totally unrelated note...I'm currently using a PB wallstreet, but I'm thinking about getting a cube. i know it didn't sell too well when it first came out, but it looks kinda cool. are there cube users out there? whaddya think?

·
Registered
609 Posts
I've had one, and they're beautiful! Got another one for my girlfriend last year, with 17" Apple LCD, but sold them and got a 17" iMac instead. Wanted something to use in the bedroom, on a rolling side table, and the flexible screen of the iMac was much better for our purposes. An articulated arm for the LCD would have been over $400.

Almost bought another one last month again, though...they can be upgraded to 1.4mhz now; even a new larger enclosure so you can keep them fanless after adding vid cards, fast processors, big drives, etc.

One of the best sites on the Cube is here:

http://cubeowner.com/

Active forums, up to the date news, nice gallery.

There are quite a few cube owners here; believe MacDoc is one, for sure. I'd suggest starting a new thread with Cube in topic to get them to chime in. You can also search for past posts...they have been discussed here a few times.

PS: I've got two Wallstreets, one for sale here. Another one mostly for parts, unless I get some more parts :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts