Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The plan was to have a c-section on Tuesday, July 24, 2007, as my wife had insisted on it due to problems delivering our first born son. With an actual due date of August 1, we both figured we had lots of time and that she would escape labour pains (I joked with her all through the pregnancy that she, like many hollywood celebrities, was "too posh to push").

Yesterday, we picked up a few last minute supplies, today we were going to pack and tomorrow (Monday) we were going to get haircuts so we would look good for pictures.

Well, at 5:00am this morning, our new son had other ideas, which included putting my wife into labour...she was not happy about that. :)

At 9:07am our new son, Joshua, was born. He weighed 7 lbs even, just 3 ounces short of his older brother who was born just two days early.

Everyone is doing well except me, I have a mild summer cold...but no one will give me sympathy. :-(

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Well Done!! Glad to hear you had a healthy baby boy....

Hope your feeling better soon too....My Mom works at a Clinic in North Calgary somewhere (she changed offices) I can find out where and she will fix you up!

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Mazel tov, Zoziw.

·
Premium Member
31,013 Posts
:clap:...oh my two boys.....won't you have your hands full. :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
CONGRATS Dad!!
I'm sending some Pampers your way right now!

:) :) :)

;)

·
Premium Member
23,459 Posts
Best wishes to you & yours!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts