Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
7,057 Posts
Pamela - No matter when you purchase your computer, something better WILL come out and it will come sooner then you want it to. Such is life. Your P4 will in a few months wane cosiderably compared to the new super duper Water cooled P4 6000 that burns cycles in order to sustain itself and uses others to crash the computer.

I think your PC has heard the bell tolls of its death and like hockey players is working very hard to make sure their contract will be renewed.

· Premium Member
7,057 Posts
Pamela, no I'm not watching the game, as for full citizenship. Look at Dr. G, 2000+ posts, no Mac and hes a full citizen. The thing is that the full citizenship USED to occur after 15 posts, was bumbed to 40 posts, and then when ehMax upgraded to the current version of UBB the auto granting of full citizenship broke so ehMax has to do it manually. Just wait and you shall recieve it. Full Citizenship is not that big of a deal unless you agree to take part in the ritual ceremony (Ask macnutt) and well that means I'll have a job to do again... Time to dust off my mop ;)

· Premium Member
7,057 Posts
Pamela - The ritual is not that bad, the doxies may be nice to you, and well the jumper cables prop won't be covered in rust this time... ;)
If any of us had some pull I believe we'd get them to hurry it up. Switcher Queen? Hmmm... now if the next UBB update (when ehMax gets it...) maybe there can be special titles (like Mayor for the day contests where you get to wear the special ehMac toque or something.

· Premium Member
7,057 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pamela:
hhhmmm...jb22 has a point. Should I just be keeping my PC?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can if you wish, but the Mac side I can say is generally much nicer then the PC side, although the Mac side does have some faults of its own (mostly stemmed from Apple and people being unhappy with some of their decisions). Don't regret your "Switch" unless you really find that switching destroyed your life. Time will tell.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.