Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My G5 came yesterday. It is a 1.6 GHz model with 1.25 GB RAM, Bluetooth, Radeon 9600, and the combo drive. It is a damn sweet machine. :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
nice machine triplezoom...everytime I go to the store where they have a G5 my wife has to drag me out by the hair like I am some crazed animal..well er panther?
I can't wait until the OS ships...I have a dual machine and can't wait to see panther running on it!..hope the G5 servers ya well and that you have alot of fun with it! cheers, Mark

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
LOL

Nice picture; nice I get to see (and use) it on the weekend. :cool: I just don't understand why it comes with a white keyboard and mouse... doesn't match the G5 at all.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lars, I am taking it to work on Saturday but I'm sure you will be able to use it Friday night.

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
That white/beige CRT Monitor doesn't match either. :confused:

Your line of credit must have ran out !?! ;)

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
He could just barely afford the G5 alone as it were... so yes, no credit left for a Apple LCD. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Nice G5...I'm envious! Too bad you don't have a swanky cinema display to go with it. Oh wait...Christmas is just 2.5 months away! ;)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Last night I was working on my Dual G5 in Shake and man that thing didn't miss a beat. I haven't even put in a RAID or extra memory. I love this thing.

The G5 is such an amazing piece of architecture, I like opening the side just to look at what an amazing job Jonathan Ives did designing it.

Good for you for getting one these things are worth every penny. (i'd say they are worth their weight in gold, but they are freakin heavy)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.