Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,590 Posts
Great stuff, man. Thanks for sending me this stuff earlier... it's on my iPhone playlist for when I'm bopping around town.

In the spirit of sharing, here's one of mine. It's called Little Elephant and was a spin-off from an earlier project called, strangely enough, Elephant.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great stuff, man. Thanks for sending me this stuff earlier... it's on my iPhone playlist for when I'm bopping around town.

In the spirit of sharing, here's one of mine. It's called Little Elephant and was a spin-off from an earlier project called, strangely enough, Elephant.
Awesome Max
As a point of reference, this feels to me somewhere between "music for airports" and "no protection"

Either way, it's up my alley and I'm going to give it a more thorough listen on my hs50s.

Thanks for posting!

·
Premium Member
6,590 Posts
Thanks, man. I couldn't have done this stuff so easily had Steve Jobs not come back to Apple and turned it around.

Let's hope others join in. I know The Doug is a fellow muso, ferinstance.

Will post some more in time.

·
Archetype
861 Posts
Both very interesting. Thanks for posting. Max, I can hear your photographs in there.
Interested to know some contemporary references or parallels from both of you.
Jawknee- your iTunes link is busted- double 'http', but I managed to hunt it down.

·
Premium Member
6,590 Posts
Both very interesting. Thanks for posting. Max, I can hear your photographs in there.
Great way of putting it, fellfromtree... bit of a synaesthesia vibe we're channeling, methinks. I guess there's a thread of continuity and consistency which links all our various means of creating in this world, and that's what you're sensing.

Here's another one, this time a cover - of the lead song from Interpol's debut album.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interested to know some contemporary references or parallels from both of you.
Jawknee- your iTunes link is busted- double 'http', but I managed to hunt it down.
Sorry and thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts