Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've started up a Mac blog called rogueToe, which offers helpful reviews and commentary. At least I hope it's helpful. That's why I'm asking fellow ehMac citizens to have a look and let me know what they think about the design, the content and even the weird name. (I just thought it sounded unique and kinda cool.)

http://members.shaw.ca/mwrogers/roguetoe/

By the way, the latest entry should be about Exposé. If it's not showing, please let me know so I can complain to Shaw about their caching.

Cheers

Mark Rogers

·
Registered
591 Posts
I like your Toe graphic, as far as your layout is concerned I would try and tighten up the spacing between entries/utilize the space above and beside the logo/ and use a smaller font. I'm running 1280x960 and I still need to scroll to get to most of the content..
Just some helpful obsevations. I look forward to reading it on a regualr basis
_F

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the comments, dibenga. I actually was thinking the logo might be a bit on the massive side.

I thought I should add that during my couple of decades in the newspaper business I've developed a fairly thick hide, so no one needs to worry about hurting my feelings.

Thanks again.

Mark

·
Registered
591 Posts
Well you never know if someone is going to take a honest critique as a personal attack.

All the best Mark.
_F

1 - 4 of 4 Posts