Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my first iPod.. what a nice baby..

I did go for the 10 gig, I did not want anything special but just the iPod to drag around in my pocket on the metro.

WOW..

Cheers,

RtC

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Congrats!

I can only imagine the greatness!

I should be getting my 10 gig next week! It's on its way from Shanghai!

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Congrats, iPods are sweet!

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
yeah... I got a 20G one on a trade. Not set it up yet - but I don't look FWD to having to ripping it up either. That's why I'll do it on my G4 PB - when I get my hands on it. Wish I had a 40G though... use it as a legitimate b/u HD as well.

H!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I just entered into a really good deal for a 40gig iPod
I cant wait untill the deal is done and I get the new toy. I played with one in a store and woah I was blown away.

·
ehMac KungFu Master
5,768 Posts
I have a 40gig unit and I love it to death. Now with the new accessories and iTunes coming out today I can't wait to see what kind of cool stuff I'll be able to do!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Rick, I bought the DLO Executive PodFolio from Carbon. It's a leather case with a pouch in front for headphones, an opening in the bottom for the dock cable (but you need to take the iPod out of the case to hook up to a dock) and room inside for business cards, etc. I have a note inside begging for the person to return my iPod if they find it for a reward.

Below is a pic.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
After being a dumbass and updating my iPod and iTunes.. I can no longer sync between the two.. I am trying to downgrade back to iTunes 4.0.x and 2.0.1 on the iPod, but I can't seem to find iTunes 4.0.x around..

Beware of Apple updates...

Cheers,

RtC

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Found a fix for me.. interesting from Apple support discussions.. I just had to log out and log back in.. a restart did not fix it.. but that did..

Wierd...

RtC

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Just got my iPod too! I will quote Rick's "WOW"!!

RubberGorilla - that looks like Marware's CEO classic.

Glad to see that local stores sell those types of cases. I will have to go and try some of them on.

Does the screen protector on that DLO case interfere with the display/buttons?

·
Registered
470 Posts
I've been sitting on the fence regarding buying an iPod for a while now.

The latest accessories from Belkin, and others, have me seriously thinking about one now.

That flash card reader is a great idea!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts