Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ehMac!

Just wanted to wish you all HAPPY HOLIDAYS...and wanted to get your impression of my first iMovie.

It's just a short message to friends in Bosnia...and shots of our cat, Tito.

The link is here: http://homepage.mac.com/vertigogomedia1/iMovieTheater6.html

Your impressions are appreciated.

Cheers,
VertiGoGo

·
Registered
283 Posts
Good job, thanks for sharing. I do not understand what you were saying
but either way you might want to have an intro of some sort, like a title or even a fade in. My family is of Ukrainian background so you sounded vaugly familure to me.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

timmer :cool:

·
Registered
361 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VertiGoGo:
It's just a short message to friends in Bosnia...and shots of our cat, Tito. .... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was awesome LOL.
"Ciao"... fade to cat... cue funky music.

I've got a pack of those same green "Happy Holidays" cards! Tito rules. Not a bad first go. :D

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
LOL... that was awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on a Mini DV. I too want to get some cat on camera (LOL!) Which model are you using?? Still looking at the Canon ZR 40. Nicely priced within my budgetary constraints... Plus imminent sales...

·
Registered
1 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VertiGoGo:
Hi ehMac!

Just wanted to wish you all HAPPY HOLIDAYS...and wanted to get your impression of my first iMovie.

It's just a short message to friends in Bosnia...and shots of our cat, Tito.

The link is here: http://homepage.mac.com/vertigogomedia1/iMovieTheater6.html

Your impressions are appreciated.

Cheers,
VertiGoGo
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The URL for your movie does not work. It results in a dialogue box: Home Page, "We are sorry, but we can't find the HomePage you requested. Is it possible ..."
Joe Lang

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> The URL for your movie does not work. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah...sorry about that. I only have the 20MB "trial" .Mac account and I had to delete it to make space for dysfunctional family christmas dinner.

I have another one on there too that is just holiday wishes, but it didn't come out too well.

I am discovering that when you export your iMovies to QuickTime, the video becomes darker and you lose a lot of quality in your titles. The last one above looks good in the non-QuickTime version, but not the exported version. Oh well, :rolleyes: live and learn. ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
iMovie is touchy with fonts.... Bastion works pretty good for QT exports.

Try different encoding schemes and you will notice a difference. Watch your background, if your camera is a single chip camera you need to light your subjects well, and watch high contrast conditions.

Ahhh X-mas home movies.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.