Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woo Hoo!!! With this post I hearby reach the 1000 posts milestone! Wow, and it only took me two years to do it too.

It's great being part of this community! You people rock!!!

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Congrats! Took me about 2 years to do it, as well.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks SK! I am certainly trying to be.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,391 Posts
Kudos to you, VGG. You also have one of the Top Ten Unique Names in ehMacLand, at least in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Congrats on making the 4 digit amount!

Quality over Quantity!
1001 quality posts from VGG and counting

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Maybe

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I can reach

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
1000 soon too...

Not like this, though.. it is too much work...

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
LOL, JAMG.

Patience, patience. ;)

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
Congrats VertiGoGo! A long slog, but worth it, eh? :D :cool:

(Just think how many you'd have had by now if you owned a few doxies? And liked talking about them at this forum? Yikes!)

BTW...there doesn't seem to be any sort of prize or award when you hit one thousand. Or two thousand, for that matter.

And all of you out there with low triple or double digits beside your name should not let that stop you from saying whatever you want. As far as I can tell, there's not much rank or priviledge here at ehmac, even for the people with the big numbers.

And we wouldn't have it any other way. :D :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gosh...<sniff>...you folks are too much! I feel like I just won an Academy Award.

First, I would like to thank the Mayor for making this all possible! Without him, I would have just been slogging away on some other Mac site...

To the producers...thanks for having failth in me. And to YOU, my adoring citizens...
...thank you for supporting my work. You are too kind.

And I am sure that if I owned even just one Doxie, I would be the post leader of all time. Alas, I am stuck with a kitty named Tito.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,391 Posts
VGG, with four doxies I could spare one. Pick a number between one and four, and then the corresponding doxie will be sent to you free of charge. You may send the doxie home when you reach post #5000, or when you go insane
.... whichever comes first. :D

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I wouldn't want yo risk the health and safety of a dear doxie at the hands (read: claws) of my dearest Tito.

He is a one-animal-in-the-house kinda kitty. :D ;)

·
Canadian By Choice
117,391 Posts
Thank you for your concern, VGG, but remember what Dachshund stand for in German -- "Badger hound". Thus, anything that would dig down into a badger, nose first, with the intention of grabbing hold of a badger to pull it out of the hole is probably not going to fear a cat. Of course, I would not want a confrontation either, so your decision is wise. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts