Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm running 11.4 Big Sur. I downloaded from the App Store The office suit. But expiry has ended and now the only way to activate this is by Subscription (which I refuse).

Is there a way to purchase a single user license? I've been looking but I keep coming up short.

Any suggestions would be welcome

·
Registered
2 Posts
Acidemic instutions (some of them) still offer stand alone licenses for Office 16. I still use this on my machines. You would have to be either faculty or student to purchase.

You would download the Office Suite directly from the link they provide.

The non-subscription version of Office Home and Student 2021 is priced at $149.99 in the United States and includes access to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote for personal use. There is also Office Home and Business 2021 for $249.99, which includes everything in Home and Student, plus Outlook and the rights to use the apps for business purposes.

Office 2021 will be available on Microsoft.com and at retailers worldwide starting October 5. Microsoft said Office 2021 will be supported on the three most recent macOS releases, which presumably refers to macOS Monterey, macOS Big Sur, and macOS Catalina

1 - 2 of 2 Posts