1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Axiotron Modbook *off the market*
Macbook 1,1 Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz
2 GB's Ram (Max for this model)
13" Wacom Digitizer (512 levels of pen pressure sensitivity)
No multi-touch capabilities

Selling because I can't justify keeping it based on how little I use it.

The screen is in excellent shape. Small crack on Mac bottom.
Rarely, but sometimes suffers from jumping cursor and every so often need the digitizer reset by just pressing modkey button. Responds very well to Sketchbook pro, Corel Painter and Photoshop CS2 (none included) when painting, drawing or sketching.

Includes 2 Batteries (original only holds about 35% charge + New OEM can get 2-2.5 hrs when sketching).
60W Power brick, All original mac software and box included.
Legit Windows via bootcamp with CD and product key included.

Machine specs are a little dated but does what it's supposed to do very well - Create Art!
This is NOT to be compared to an iPad it's a unique drawing tool.

Bluetooth Keyboard and mouse (not included) work very well in turning tablet into desktop.

Thank for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Hannah Montana is cool! But i never immortalized her on any of my Mac gear! Just like the copy of Windows the stickers are tethered to the machine, it would get a little messy if I tried to peal them off. What can I say artist like to stick stickers on things... And there's room for more!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've decided to not sell this machine. It is a incredible computer for an artist on the run that's into digital painting. Shopping it around here and elsewhere hasn't been successful and fell it's too good to sell for any lower! I think the processor, graphics chip and max ram, scared people away but works excellent doing what its supposed to do - being a digital sketchbook. It also looks like Axiotron's fate has been sealed by the ipad that's an awesome tool but to an serious professional artist, it's toy that can't be taken seriously. Its unfortunate that the ModbookPro will most likely never go into production...regardless if anyone would of been able to afford it! Thanks to anyone who showed interest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts