Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
117,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas to all, and to all, have a safe and healthy and peaceful holiday season.
Paix,
Marc Glassman (aka Dr.G.)

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
I would like to add my best wishes for a merry Christmas , safe happy Holidays etc,to all of you, and thanks for making the mac community a wonderful thing!
Mark Innes

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Merry christmas to you all as well. Have a happy and safe "holliday season" Happy X mas, Happy New Year, Happy Hollidays. Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Dr. G, do you have a little elf posting messages for you or did you miss your plane? Well anyway Happy Holidays to you and everyone on ehMac.May the new year bring peace and prosperity to all

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year's. :D

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Likewise, best wishes to all and Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Merriest of Christmases to all (even PC users :D )

SpiderRon

·
Canadian By Choice
5,141 Posts
Merry Christmas from (a very, very crowded) Disneyworld!!! At least there's no snow here.

All the best for 2003. I'm off to the Orlando Apple Store for Boxing Day sales....

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
A VERY Merry Christmas from way out here on the wet...er west coast!

No snow here either....but we have had more rain in the past twenty-four hours than we have had in the past seven months! :eek:

Nevertheless...best of the Season to ALL of you! And here's hoping for a VERY happy New Year!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D :D :cool:

·
Canadian By Choice
117,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Merry Christmas to all, a Happy Boxing Day, and a pre-Happy New Year. May there be peace and good health for all the world. Paix.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts