Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
macspectrum, is that your evil twin brother, mikespectrum? :D

·
Banned
14,050 Posts
Dr. G.,
I am shocked that you don't recognize the self-help guru of the 20th and 21st centuries.
[drum roll please.....]

Anthony Robbins !!!

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
macspectrum, I thought that the face looked familiar, but could not place it in this context. I think that the infomercials he shills are similar to the spam I receive on my email wanting to know if I want a piece of the $20 million stashed away in Nigeria. I only know of one person who followed his teachings to the nth degree, so I can't speak about the effectiveness of this "self help" theory.

·
Banned
14,050 Posts
robbins techniques involve a heavy use of "smashing one of your hands into the palm of the other", making a loud "smack", and saying something like "zoom !"

typcial "magician" mis-direction technique.
also used by televangetlists :D

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ehMax, I have met mikespectrum, and he is nowhere near as kind and generous as macspectrum. He paid me a "visit" back in the tar and feathers period when I was being told to get a Mac or else. He had some interesting "means" at his disposal to try and convince me to leave the "dark side". However, luckily, he was afraid of dogs, even Rags, who is so old just now that she reminds people of Eeyore of Winnie the Pooh fame.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
I still think it looks good. But really, I think the best looking avatar has to be the platypus, well ok after the original ehMax full body character ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts