Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 2001 version of Steets and Trips for my PC and really like it, but unfortunately, it doesn't work on my G3 Powerbook (Pismo). Does anyone know of any software that will work with OSX or OS9 that is similar to trip plotting software such as Streets and Trips?

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Street Atlas 6.0 seems to be the only one I can find. The only thing is that it doesn't mention Canada. It looks like it only has details of the continental USA.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gordguide- I did come across this software, which I really like, but it still doesn't function at all like Streets & Trips for Windows. I'd like the ability to enter gas mileage and price per gallon of gas, time of leaving and arriving, etc. and have the ability to clculate costs of trip, length of trip, etc. I guess i could get Virtual PC and run it from that, but it sure would be nice to have a mac version. GPSy doesn't look like it's been updated for awhile either. Anything for OSX out there?

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
It looks like you need a full-blown Mac version of Streets and Trips. In that respect, you probably will need to explore a Windows emulator (ie VirtualPC) but I suppose you could contact the GPSy vendor with your questions and see what they suggest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.