Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to find a Mac for my young nephew, and received some very good offers. Thirdeyevision had a 7200 that interested me and I made arrangements to complete the purchase. On the day I was to pick it up, he discovered that the ethernet card was not working. As a gesture of amazing kindness he would not take any money for it. I was surprised and grateful. My nephew is just as happy as one could be, he now can do his homework just as the other students in school, on a computer.
My appreciation goes out to thirdeyevision, and I think we should all applaud his kindness. It's not often we see this in today's world.

Thanks Mike

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
Above and beyond the standards of decency and goodwill. Santa might stand up and take notice! Way to go Thirdeyevision, you gave a young lad an early Christmas present.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Way to go Thirdeyevision!! It just goes to show you, that in today's world of ingorance and selfishness you can still find the good in some people!
I am the same way, and if only people would take the time to think about the things they do and how they effect others, mabey things would be alittle nicer!

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
Thirdeyevision, you embody all of the good things that we, here at ehMac, claim to be. Good on ya!! :cool: :D

I wish that all the transactions here would be on these terms! (many of them are!) You are a fine example of what we all should be when selling or buying! And you are what we should look up to , and aspire to when we are taking part in a transaction! You have my respect, sir!

This is just one of the many things that make dealing in Macs different than dealing in all of the faceless clone computers currently on the market.

We , and the computers we deal in, are TOTALLY different than the dreck that makes up the mainstream. Better computers, and fairer deals. Not a bad thing at all!

Right on, Thirdeyevision!! Thank you for going the extra mile. We need more people like you.

:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Your very welcome Bruce and it was a pleasure meeting you.
It's nice to directly meet the people behind the screen names of ehMacland.

I'm glad to hear your nephew's enjoying the computer.

Thanks for the kind words - everyone

1 - 5 of 5 Posts