Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
471 Posts
you'll love the apple store. outside, there are gigantic glowing apple logos on a dark slate background. when you go inside, it's so much different from the rest of the mall, it's like being bathed in a glowing, healing light. that's where i played around with the 12in powerbook, right when it came out. get a business card from one of the staff.. the corners are rounded!

the genius bar is in the back right corner, past the children's section (bean bag seats and classic snow imacs) next to the big screen projector where they hold their seminars. try to stump the genius, and he'll pick up the red "batphone" and call someone in cupertino. cheesy, but stil fun.

apple store | buffalo is pretty cool. even though i don't need anything in there, i pick up something so that i walk away with an apple bag!

· Registered
471 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ehMax:
eek.. I don't have a Passport. Should my licence and birth certificate help?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

passports are best, but not necessary. your driver's licence, birth certificate, and possibly your health card will do. just be prepared for anything, like providing change to pay the toll booths on the way back home.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.