Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
2,913 Posts
Do yourselves an HUGE favour and pick up some chicken wings in Buffalo.

almost any pub or bar will do. they are better than almost any wings up here.

note: Anchor Bar wings rate a B- as far as locals view wings but they are still better than what we have up here

can you pick me up a case of Rolling Rock beer? :D

· Banned
2,913 Posts
for crossing the border to the u.s.
- bring passport even if you are a canadian citizen and even if you are born in Canada. i was born in canada and i now travel to the u.s. with my passport
- always turn down your radio at the border
- i find that when we have our passports in our hands at the ready the border person does indeed take notice
- keep answers short and to the point
- keep cordial and business like

upon crossing back into canada
- be aware of what you can and cannot bring back, especially if you are not staying overnight
- be aware of 'trip questions' by canadian customs officers - "How was the Apple store?" "Is that the one on Genessee street?" etc.

· Banned
2,913 Posts
the mayor shrieked
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> eek.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mayors shriek? Maybe time to buy some larger jockey shorts? :D

Just be aware upon crossing the border into the U.S. that the agents have the powers of gods Not a time to try out any Youngman routines. Especially with Canada's recent stance on Iraq. You just don't want to give them ANY excuse for anything.

· Banned
2,913 Posts
just finished watching The National and lots of lineups at U.S. border for March break.

advice was for all Canadian citizens to get a passport.

be warned that passport offices are now very busy and new rules in effect regarding quality and types of photos used.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.