Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MacWorld is now available as a digital download for Mac OS X. Just D/L'd the reader app and have my first magazine - very cool!!!

Check it out!

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Woot! Free trial? Sign me up!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Been there, cancelled that. Cool idea, but hard to read and I couldn't copy it from my desktop to my laptop. Tried to download another copy for the laptop but one download per issue is apparently all you get.

IMHO, print still rules.

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just copied the reader installer and a compressed copy of the latest issue - Timbuktu'd to my Mac at work - installed and was able to read the same issue there.

I hope you used the zooming option to read - looks nice and clear when expanded. F11 fills screen.

I'm sold.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
I couldn't even download it. :mad:

I filled out the form, hit submit, then came to a blank page. Both in Safari and IE 5.2.2. Wtf? Nothing landed in my inbox.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Hm, I thought you got your first issue instantly via e-mail? I filled out the form 10 minutes ago and never got an e-mail from them yet.

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lars,

Once you've completed the registration process, download/install and launch the app. Once launched, you'll be prompted to download the free edition of MacWorld. The e-mail is only a confirmation and links to Zinio.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Download and install what? Sorry, I'm so lost.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts