Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taken from article on MacCentral (http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/0212/30.mwsf.php)
"The "MacBraniac Challenge" is a game show-style event that will pit the skills of Mac luminaries against each other in a test of knowledge to take place at 12:30 PM on Thursday, January 9. "

So who do you think would best represent Canada if they were part of the game?
Gordguide?
PosterBoy?
Macdoc?
Or one other one thousand excellent members of ehMac?

·
Premium Member
31,002 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
I guess we all have our area of specialization.
And you never know when you are going to have to upgrade a Macplus or be quizzed on it.
Didnt the Macplus have the longest life of any mac, I mean being sold as a new product.

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
I am going to go out on a limb here and say Gordguide, the guys knows at least something about just about everything it seems.

--PB

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by minnes:

Didnt the Macplus have the longest life of any mac, I mean being sold as a new product.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a II+ that works beautifully (Really stinking slow, but it runs!), and what a great year.. 1979!

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PosterBoy:
I am going to go out on a limb here and say Gordguide, the guys knows at least something about just about everything it seems.

--PB
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well you know a heck of a lot too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.