Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone shed some light on why Apple's recently introduced incentive for renewing .Mac subscriptions doesn't seem to be valid in Canada?

In particular the option to save US$20 on your next purchase at the Apple Store. I checked the Terms and Conditions to see what it amounted to in Canadian dollars and was surprised to find the following clauses.

http://www.mac.com/1/specialoffer_terms.html

2. This offer is good only at the online Apple Stores for Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.

8. Electronic discounts are NOT valid at the Apple Store for Education Institutions, the Apple Store for Education Individuals, Apple Store for Resellers, Apple Store for Business, Apple Store for Canada Resellers, Apple Store for international locations not listed above, any online custom store sponsored by Apple, or Apple Store retail locations.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Zero my man, I can tell you about many more incentives/promos that I have not seen light of day in the CDN territory. Free this, free that, ram doubling etc... Friends of mine go to school in the US and told me about all these deals. Made Lars look like a CPUsed. :D So many more... not fair! :rolleyes:

But like we like to say: "so it go". That just sucks.

H!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.