Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, just for the heck of it, I decided to check my renewal settings for .Mac. Upon logging in and hitting the "Account" tab, I was informed that I had not claimed a "special offer" :cool:

So - what are the special offers Canadian .Mac subscribers can claim? One of the following:

1/ The Sims

2/ Everquest

3/ $30 CAD coupon for the online Apple Store

Confusing bit: the coupon expires on Sept. 25th, 2003, but the claim must be made within two weeks of the anniversary date, which is Oct. 3rd. Huh?

So - whats it going to be, amigos? It's a bit of a toss-up between the Sims and the $30 for me...

;)

M

·
Canadian By Choice
5,141 Posts
I saw that too. I think I read somewhere that the offer expiry date is actually within 30 days of your renewal date, or something like that. I guess we'll see when the actual auto-renewal occurs on the anniversary of joining.

·
Banned
97 Posts
I just took the Sims. Won't play it, but I have it. The cost came to $186 Canadian, and I came close to saying ta hell with it. I do use backup, but Virex is a waste of time and HD space. my credit card will be charged on Oct 12, and the Sims shipped out 4-6 weeks after that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts