Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably mostly more of a pet peeve and over reaction to anything as it isn't all that bad at the moment but I've found its getting worse. So from way out west, please remember to put most of your help questions in the Mac Help and Troubleshooting section instead. Some fit here, but I've seen most belong in the Mac Help section. Just something to think over, if you believe this is over reaction and the Mac Help section should be combined with this section,

Thanks anyway. This post is not meant to point fingers at anyone (Personally I can't remember who posted them, as I hold no record of evils in this forum
) but to try to politely remind everyone of where everything belongs. Thanks in advance,
Chealion.

·
Banned
14,050 Posts
i still say to give the "Mac Help and Troubleshooting Room" top billing on the list of rooms.

People who have issues will usually post in the 1st room that they see as apporpriate.

"Anything Mac", without looking over the rest of the rooms, seems like the right place for a post for a problem.

The worst that could happen is that the change is made, I am proven wrong and good fodder is created for all the naysayers out there.

:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts