Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I am in the Ontario region doing a tour with Yuk Yuks.
Any one interested in seeing a show contact me. I may be able to swing some free tix for mac users.
Info at: http://www.darylmakk.com/
It would be nice to put a face to some of the names on here. Currently I only know 2.
Cheers :cool:

·
Canadian By Choice
5,141 Posts
I'm not going to be in the right places at the right time to catch you but I just wanted to say thanks for the offer to fellow Mac fans, icemakk. I hope the tour goes well. I did get to see Robin Williams in Toronto this Summer. Painful experience - my ribs ached for three days afterwards....

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
I would like to add my thanks for the free ticket offer. Any chance that you will be in the Victoria /Vancouver area anytime soon? I would love to see the show!

BTW- I saw Robin Williams just the other day! He was at a local grocery store here on Salt Spring Island buying a newspaper.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Ohhhh oHHHHHH
I wanna go!!!
loL
JK Daryl!

hows the new iBook werkin for you ?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Macnutt, Sorry but I was JUST in Vancouver last week!! I didn't think to post it then. Keep checking back, you never know.
Hey Macdaddy, the new iBook is working MUCH better than the old one. Everything loads better. I even have the sounds for dial up in OSX. Never could get that to work on the lemon.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Last week I was in Ajax. I will make sure to inform all whn I visit Vancouvfer again.

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
You were in Vancouver? I don't remember getting the memo......

Next time be sure to let me know, I love a good show. Where were you playing last week?

--PB

·
Registered
361 Posts
Aw, man. Too bad you're skipping around a little hamlet called Toronto and the entire surrounding Greater Toronto Area. I understand though, not enough of a market? More people in Ajax, eh?

Maybe in 2003?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Darn, doesn't look like Ottawa is currently on your schedule. Although I have preordered tickets for the January 13th, 2079 showing. I understand Martin Landau will be headlining...

:cool:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Thanks for the tickets to the Mississauga show!

Now all I need is a date (taking my iBook does not count)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey all, I had only 4 weeks for this tour so I have no time for Ottawa and T.O. I don't decide the bookings. I shoule be back out in the new year.
I may get a headline spot for the open mic night (tues) one week but that is NOT the show you would want.
Strongblade, enjoy the show..Ottawa is a great room to perform in. It should be a great time.
Later.....

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Just keeep an eye on www.darylmakk.com for new shows (I post them within 2 days of recieving the new dates), also watch for the link to Purchase Daryl's first album:
Daryl Makk: Herding The Sheeple

1 - 14 of 14 Posts