Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm looking forward to school, just like everyone else, but would like to start working daily after it. I thought I could use my passion and experience with computers to help me with that. Does anyone know any computer shops, preferably Apple selling, that are looking to hire?

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can a mod put a question mark at the end of the thread's title? It would be very much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any more suggestions?

·
Premium Member
3,175 Posts
Hey Audiodan

Both Futureshop and BestBuy in RH sell Macs. Try them out.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought about that, but I doubt that they will hire at 14 :) Also, would they hire people only for the Apple sections of their store?

·
Premium Member
3,175 Posts
I thought about that, but I doubt that they will hire at 14 Also, would they hire people only for the Apple sections of their store?
Whoa there! I didn't realize that you are quite so young.

Hay - take out an ad in the local paper offering to do Mac training for new home users. You never know!

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Honestly, I'd be fine with that, but I would prefer selling the computers, just because I know all the features inside and out, and know exactly who they would be suitable for.

·
Premium Member
15,709 Posts
Honestly, I'd be fine with that, but I would prefer selling the computers, just because I know all the features inside and out, and know exactly who they would be suitable for.
For those very reasons, you'll never get hired at FutureShop or Best Buy, or Staples.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.