"Getting a Mac for your children is a great
start. But don?t stop there. Sign them up for
Apple Camp this summer. Conducted at your
local Apple Store, these fun, hands-on
workshops enhance the learning, study, and
research skills of students in grades 1 through
9."

Sign me up!!!! I'll bring my own new Mac AND a new pup!!!! :D

Still, from an educator's perspective, this is a VERY smart idea, since my son grew up on an Apple IIe and IIgs, graduated to my wife's Mac Proforma (#?), and is now using nothing but Wintel computers in school. Sad........ :(

Still, NO ONE shall use my new AlPB when it arrives.........other than myself, and maybe a few of the MacMavens of ehMacLand if they dare to come out east and venture into Dr.G's Den o Doxie Doom!!!!!!!!

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Still, NO ONE shall use my new AlPB when it arrives.........other than myself, and maybe a few of the MacMavens of ehMacLand if they dare to come out east and venture into Dr.G's Den o Doxie Doom!!!!!!!!
So that means I can use your 17" Powerbook G4? I live rather close to you... hmm... ;)

:D

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lars, if you have never seen an iceberg or a breeching whale, now is the time to come. Of course, I don't have my PB yet...........but tourists are always welcome. We may be the only SARS-free, West Nile-free, Mad Cow-free spot on the continent.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
I don't think Mad Cow hit New Brunswick, but maybe I missed the news.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lars, not to make light of any of these three problems for many across North America, this area of NL is free of all three.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Dr. G, are you saying we should all move to NL because it's the safest of all? That's actually not a bad idea, except than everyone would want to use your 17" AlPB, which you so defensivily defend. ;)

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I shall share my PB with anyone that won't load up the hard drive with music and games. My son is downloading all sorts of things, and luckily, so far, no viruses have come with these files. Thus, the PB shall remain under MY supervision, but will be for the benefit of all.

So, come for a visit.......stay for a lifetime. Many have....... :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.