Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes PGant....my understanding is that the beta version didn't support ipod scheduled backup...i tried it a couple weeks ago and was very dissappointed.

Now that it's supported I'll be using it ALL time time :D

·
Premium Member
5,246 Posts
It includes all the stuff you elect to put on your iDisk, which includes web content linked to the .Mac webpages, like photos. So, if you use Apple's templates, they don't count but if you upload Dreamweaver templates, they do.

Similarly, files you put up to share with your website's downloads page count as well.

It doesn't include you mail account (separate storage amount of 15MB or whatever if you have more than one) nor does it include what Apple puts there. So not included are SW downloads or updates that appear on your iDisk from Apple.

If you do a "Get Info" on your iDisk when it's mounted on your desktop, the data under:
Capacity;
Available; and ...
Used;
... will show the amounts you have elected to add and what is available for additional files.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.