Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if this companion to GarageBand is going to be available in Canada, either via Apple Canada or through re-sellers?

M-Audio Keystation 49e - USB Midi Keyboard

The perfect keyboard complement to iLife '04 and GarageBand. The M-Audio Keystation 49e is a 49-note, full size, velocity sensitive USB MIDI keyboard.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
There is something called the M-Audio Keystation 49 on the Shaved By Technology price list (CAN$199). Carbon has the Radium 49 for $249. I know that Long & McQuade also has a fairly good selection of controller keyboards (M-Audio, Edirol, Keystation and others). I suspect Carbon, CPUsed and others will stock the simpler and cheaper M-Audio Keystation 49e before too long.

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Everything is now on Apple Canada website...
m-Audio eKeys 49 is $139.00
They Now have the Guitar Dapter Cable for $27.00 , Do yourself a vaour and buy the 4 dollar adapter at radioshack does the same thing..

Is anyone going to but the low-end keyboard? I havent hear much discussion on it.
It is a good deal for a USB midi..
But I just don't know..

I still have to buy the iMic or something to get my guitar into my iBook

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ah thanks lindmar... yep i think I'll be getting it ... will let you all know how I like it.

(heh, just ordered it and iLife 'O4) :D

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
i just realized how stupid my nickname is when you said that... lindmar , I am going to have to change this!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts