1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Locke will be reincarnated as Jacob.

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Another great episode that answered a few questions but raised many more.

Another few weeks and it will be sheer agony to have to wait until January to see Lost and BSG again.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
I missed the entire season 2, so I have been lost (pardon the pun) for much of this season. This is why the flashbacks are helpful.

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Another great episode... Since mid February I've found them all to be very well done.

I'm saddened that the next two seasons will be stretched over three 16 week segments... but the backtoback episodes is much needed. That is what killed Season 2 for a lot of people (Even though watching on DVD, I thought it was a pretty good season)

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
jicon, what about season 2 should I know about that would help me understand what is happening in this season?

·
Premium Member
4,799 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
MP, it still looks like Locke with hair. Reincarnation might prove to be an interesting switch. We shall see.

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
They're all dead and have been sent to Hell!

Nah, I don't believe that, although it would explain why they can't get along on a island that can only be described as paradise.

Every time I think I've got everything figured out, they twist and move everything another way. Reminds me of the Cube, everything keeps on changing.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
I am still puzzled how Locke's dad suddenly showed up.

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
jicon, what about season 2 should I know about that would help me understand what is happening in this season?
I guess it goes without saying, SPOILERS below if you haven't watched the Second season.

Difficult to really point out the important bits... as we've seen this season, "Roger Work Man" had further significance from the Hurley episode than we initially thought.

Of course, we learnt about the tail section passengers (Who I believe are almost all dead now), and the belief that entering the 4 8 15 16 23 42 numbers in to a computer was essential for some reason.

At the end of the season, the hatch was blown up.

The Ben character was far more interesting when it appeared he had no power over anyone. - He was supposed to have only lasted a few episodes in season 2, but after his great, cowering snakelike manipulative performance as a hostage, he was left in the show as a main character.

If an actor/actress was caught drinking by the Hawaii cops, that was a sure sign the character was going to die on the show.

Mr. sudden Father of the Year finally reunited with his son Walt. Never to be seen again.

There was one touching episode with the woman reunited with her husband who was on a different part of the plane. Her character had cancer, and was dying, but the island saved her life, and she was later reunited with the man she thought she had lost. The sad bit, is that the woman's husband in real life had cancer, and had succumbed.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Thanks for all this info. I think that Father's Day and Hanukkah gifts of boxed sets might be helpful.

·
Premium Member
4,799 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Tonight should be interesting. We shall see.

"Let Locke Live!!!"

·
Registered
158 Posts
I was noticing that the guy who plays Richard (Nestor Carbonell) did not seem to age very much from the time he met Ben (age 12) to the Ben of today. He was one of the hostiles who were there before DHARMA, I think. I know his hair length was different, but he didn't look too much younger. Is there anything to this, or am I off on a weird tangent?

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
It shall be interesting to see who is around over the next few years when the show will supposedly end.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts