Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I'm looking for a store in the barrie,ont area that sells the agfa snapscan at a really great price or an online canadian site that sells them, also I'm looking for a mac software program made by compucraft the program is stitch craft 3.0 anyone know of a store in ontario that sells it. thanks in advance!!!

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Not sure you'll find anyone selling Agfa scanners as they've been discontinued for quite some time now. Agfa got out of selling scanners almost 2 years ago. :(

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Just a friendly bit of advice too... ;) When posting a new topic on ehMac... its a good idea to put a bit more of a description like:

Looking for Agfa Scanners rather than just "Looking". Quite a few people just check into ehMac once or twice a week and they glance quickly at all the threads to see which ones interest them. A topic just titled "Looking" might not get much interest.

Just a helpful tip... ;) Nice to see you posting on ehMac!

Not sure why Agfa discontinued selling scanners. They made a really good product in my humble opinion. I guess the consumer scanner market was a real dog-eat-dog world. I've been playing with Epson scanners quite a bit and they're not too bad.

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
I remember having Agfa Snapscans in stock at my store as recently as 10 months, maybe as little as 8 months ago, they are discontinued though. Your best bet would be eBay I think.

--PB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts