·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i bought a HP monitor then returned it as it was proving problematic - so doubt any brand is better over another..

·
Registered
807 Posts
I have yet to see Acer produce a quality product, in any of their categories.

I'll stick with Dell.
+1

Acer Monitors are the equivalent of what RCA was for televisions. A functional product at a reasonably valued price. Not a BAD product, but you get what you pay for in terms of quality.

ACER anything else, I wouldn't touch with a 10' pole..

BReligion

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
+1

Acer Monitors are the equivalent of what RCA was for televisions. A functional product at a reasonably valued price. Not a BAD product, but you get what you pay for in terms of quality.

ACER anything else, I wouldn't touch with a 10' pole..

BReligion
Dell does not have any monitors with USB C..

·
Premium Member
5,421 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was going to ask if there was a reason you wanted a USB C connection for a monitor but then saw on apple.ca that the latest MacBook pros only have USB C.

Personally I would get a USB C cable to HDMI and go from there, sounds like you will have way more monitor options rather then trying to find monitors using the relatively new USB C
https://www.amazon.com/Thunderbolt-Compatible-Macbook-MacBook-ChromeBook/dp/B01LYS3Q5A
I hate a million cables..
i want one cable to connect and charge my computer..
right now i have a million cables.. - power for monitor, power for laptop, cable for laptop to monitor then usb cables to devices etc

with a USB C monitor - one cable does it all..
i don't want to spend $1500 with LG / Apple -- had it and it was pure junk - returned it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts