Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for somebody with, or that can do, a really good British Accent for a project I am working on. If this sounds like you, or you know somebody that would be able to help out, please let me know.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
Which variant of a British Accent were you keen on :confused: I am a native of Nova Scotia and still have a fairly strong south shore accent especially when I travel west of the Maritimes. :D

·
Premium Member
3,899 Posts
I am looking for somebody with, or that can do, a really good British Accent for a project I am working on. If this sounds like you, or you know somebody that would be able to help out, please let me know.

Thanks
Do you want specifically onsite talent, or can it be recorded and emailed ?
Male or female?
Paid or volunteer?

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As this is being done for a pitch to get funding, it is an unpaid gig (Hopefully to turn fully paid!) and require a male at this time (No particular dialect required, but must sound like a 60+ gentleman).

It would need to be on site as interaction with another person is required.

Thanks!

·
Registered
639 Posts
I'm English and have a Geordie accent. There is no such thing as a "British" accent. You might as well say a "North American" accent. Why don't you get someone who actually has the required accent instead of someone who can "do" one?

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm English and have a Geordie accent. There is no such thing as a "British" accent. You might as well say a "North American" accent. Why don't you get someone who actually has the required accent instead of someone who can "do" one?
See, there's my North American ignorance kicking me in the teeth again!

I would love to find somebody who is English over somebody faking to be English, but I will take what I can find that fits the bill :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts